Well, so much for the allergy theory. Zack has strep throat.
He's home till Wednesday and not excited that he's blowing his perfect attendance at school. He made it all year last year without missing a day, and at the end of the year, those with perfect attendance had a party. He's bummed at the thought of missing out. Poor kid. He worries about the sweetest things.
I just hope his meds work soon and he feels much better in the next day or two. I love having him home with me, but I truly hate that he feels bad.
Zoe is being very sweet too. She's carefully heeding the doctor's advice to stay away from her sick brother, but has managed to work out a system where she can "help" with whatever he needs... or continue to annoy him from afar! :)
Lovely kids. I love 'em. In sickness and in health... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment