I almost forgot the most important recent development in my life!
Zack accepted Jesus as his personal savior! What an answer to prayer! He's so excited about it and sweet... listening to his shaky little voice pray to Jesus to come live in his heart and save him from his sins so he won't have to go "down to the bad place" just touched my heart like nothing ever has!
Thank you, thank you, thank you Jesus for loving us so much!
I can't wait to see him grow in the Lord. We're working through a book our pastor gave him to help him understand and solidify his decision before he gets baptized. When we discussed baptism, he said, "Mom, I don't even care if I get my clothes wet!" :)
1 comment:
Oh, April, that's awesome!!!!
I'm so happy for him and can imagine that is an amazing thing for you and AJ to be experiencing on the other side of the coin.
"Oh, praise the One who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead!"
Post a Comment