I'm worn out. I just spent all afternoon it seemed in Walmart. Actually it was only about an hour and a half, but it might as well have been all afternoon.
I spent a small fortune on groceries and necessities. Nothing fun. But at least maybe we will have food and toilet paper for a couple more weeks! :)
I've been toying with the idea of starting my own business (well, sort of) for several months now. No, I'm not getting my real estate license... yet. That will come next year.
Soon I will be a Signature Homestyles Representative. I hope I can pull it off. I'm pretty sure I can, but it's been a while since I've "worked" and I don't know how easily I'll get back in the saddle.
It's not a 9 to 5 job or anything that requires me fill quotas, or to sit in an office or punch a time clock, so it ought to agree with me pretty well. I just hope I can stay focused on my goals and find enough people to promote the products to.
The products pretty much sell themselves, though. I just need to hone my sales skills and get over my fear of speaking in front of people.
Yes, loudmouth goofball that I am, have a fear of being in front of a group. LOL
Anyway, check out the website and look at the goodies... I think it will be a fun adventure. I'm not looking to make a million or anything. I'd just like to make enough to give us some breathing room, or buy school clothes, or maybe pay for an occasional family night at the movies.
http://www.signaturehomestyles.com/
Not that anyone other than T and Mom read this, but if anyone would like more info, let me know. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment